Thursday, February 19, 2009

Been A while?

Hi,
Did you guys think I gave up!? Sorry I have not blogged in a while. I have been sick for about three weeks! Let me tell you its been really hard on me and my family. I'm okay but for some reason my I just can not cross that line to keep my iron level nice and health and my blood sugar has been staying low. Over all I know its not that big of a deal but it really affect my energy levels. I have been struggling to stay awake, driving is even hard at times because I feel that I'm being lulled to sleep by the movement of the car.
The good thing is that I have been to my doctor and had some more blood test run and everything looks to be getting better. For some reason yesterday I woke up and actually had the energy to clean my house, and I mean really clean it not just pick up the house. It was nice. Feeling good again today and I hope to start walking again to day and get my self up to at least jogging by next Thursday.
I have been doing okay on the weight loss front. When I checked in last on February third, a little over 2 weeks ago, I was at 193.4. Today I weighed in at 188.4. So down 5 lbs! Nothing to complain about there.

Total Weight loss: 43.6lbs
Total Weight left to go: 28.4lbs (for 160)

Hey the number left is smaller than the number lost that's a first!! ya!!!

1 comment: