Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 10: Sunday the day of rest

Today I am a little ashamed to admit I was off the program. Then again its my program, I am writing it as I go. I have been so drained so tiered that I just needed a day of rest and what better day to rest than Sunday. Don’t get me wrong I did not just go out and eat what ever I wanted, I took a more logical approach. I have been shooting for a diet of 2,000 calories a day so I thought 500 calories should be enough to indulge in a little comfort food. I had a great day till I met the EVIL Chocolate Chip Muffin!!! Really how many calories would you expect a muffin to have?? I thought what 250 calories? and then lets add 100 calories for the chocolate chips: 350 calories for a muffin, yes indulgent by why the heck not! So I sit down to food journal and start looking online for the actual amount of calories in the muffin. (Because of course I could not do that BEFORE i ate the muffin!!) 620 calories in that evil muffin!!! 620 calories!!! So oppsie! Oh well I ate the muffin and its to late to do anything about that, except stay away from all evil muffins…no matter how yummy they might be.

Calories Consumed: 2,720
Calories Burned: 2, 660

2 comments:

  1. I think I lost my first post but I was saying that I don't remember there being all this fancy technology when I lost weight (the first time) and that I would have driven myself nuts watching the graphy thing.

    You are doing a fantastic thing for yourself. I think it is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the support. i am trying so hard not to drive my self crazy looking at the little chart. After all its just a chart right. hehe wish i could lose more weight by photoshopping it. It could be a magical graph.

    ReplyDelete