Friday, January 2, 2009

Day Two: Diet is key as well

So Just to round it out with yesterday I DID work out yesterday, but man in two weeks my body really got out of the routine and I struggled to just get 2 miles done.
But here is where I messed up, we spent the day out of the house and I did not plan what I was going to eat-then I ate pizza (yup a dieters best friend)- so I went to bed with no clue about my calories.

Day two Breakfast:
Banna : 105 Calories
1/2 yogurt : 60 calories
Left overs: 460 (This was a stupid decision I should have kept bfast light)
625 breakfast is just out of the question!
Lunch:
1/2 Chicken Pasta-300 (Just a guess..)
1/2 Deli Wrap- 100 calories
Garlic Bread- 100 calories (hard to know so many kids out there)
8oz sprite-97 calories

Snack: Honey Mustard Pretzels -240 calories (should have had an apple!)

Dinner:
2 1/2 slices Garlic chicken Pizza -320 calories
1/2 Salad/w fat free dressing -125 calories
Simply Orange juice- 60

Total: 1,967

According to Live Strong I can Have 1,944 calories a day, I honestly thought that I had way more than that. It's so hard to accurately determine the calories one really eats. Many of the things were estimates but I did my best to do them accurately.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bodybugg so far. It has helped me become aware of what I am putting in my body- which is great! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete