Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day Seven: Body bug time!

      Great day today! I got my Body bug in so now I can calculate how many calories I am really burning. The information I obtained was only from 12pm to 9:30pm. Tomorrow should provide some more accurate numbers I hope. Though I do have a doctors appointment so most of tomorrow might just be sitting.


Today I consumed: 1,571 Calories
Today I burned : 2,744 Calories

      Please forgive me as I try to add images, I am very new at this and doing my best.

day seven

Most of my calories were burned during my work out and that's great! Something about having that little gadget on just makes me want to follow my diet and do more activity so if that keeps up its paid for its self right then and there.
   What's really interesting is that the spikes for my calories burned while playing with my kids are a little work out with in them selves. That should tell you I should tell my dishes to take a hike and just play with my kids more.

day seven2

As you can see I was really not right with my targets but today was a good day because I got my work out. I am going to collect info for a whole week and then see about changing my targets.

   I am really interested about my sleep patterns I wake up every few hours with my kids. They have issues at night that I am trying to help them overcome. Some nights I can sleep a whole 8 hours some nights I’m up every 2 hours.  I’m sure that has alot to do with how tiered I am during the day and why I am struggling to keep doing my work outs.

2 comments:

  1. What's a body bug? Is it like a pedometer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My body bug is this little devise I wear on my arm that monitors my calories burned in a day. It also will count how many steps i take in a day. Its my little weight loss body!

    ReplyDelete