Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day Three: Can't sleep

I'm not sure if its related to my new effort at losing weight, but I just could not sleep last night. I was all over the place, could not get comfortable at all. The only think I can think of that was different was that I really made an effort to work out. I jogged/walked for 30 min. With intervals of 10 min of jogging and 5 min of walking in between. I was really tiered and my heart rate got up to about 170. I need to look up and see what my target heart rate should be. Its hard to keep it monitored because I can't jog on the treadmill and hold on to the heart rate monitor very well.

Diet went well I think. I started taking vitamins; was not really sure what to take, and since I still had some of my prenatal vitamins left I decided to take them. (Sad part I was thinking man 60 calories in 2 pills!)

Breakfast:290 calories
Lunch:530 calories
Snack: 190
Dinner: 472 calories

Total: 1,482

Once again below my target. ya!! I wonder when I should weight in next. I was trying to keep to weighing in once a week, but its hard not to jump on the scale. Plus to try to reason out why I should weigh now it will be helpful in keeping accurate how many calories I should be having each day, right? But hard to think their would be much if any of a chance in three days.
(Unless I was going crazy like fatcubemonkey.com and dropping a lb a day!! wow he is my hero.)


Oh and on a side note, I received a letter from my insurance today telling me that my premiums were going to go up. I know they are already high because of my weight. I was 215lbs when I applied for health insurance, so what I am thinking is I should call them on Monday and see if maybe I can get a reduction in premiums due to weight loss. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment