Thursday, January 22, 2009

Where are we again?

      I’m sorry that I have not updated my website. I have been so sick this week, I’m not even sure where to turn at this point. I know I’m not contagious because no one in my family has caught anything. My doctor says that I am anemic again and they are going to rerun my blood suger test because I had eaten candy while I was in the waiting room but even then my blood sugar was borderline low. So with all that said I really need to watch my diet closer. 
     For some reason, which I guess has now been explained, I have been craving sweets and a hamburger and as you can imagine those are not the most diet friendly foods.This is what I get I guess for only counting calories. I need to do a better job of making sure to get enough milk, fruits and vegetables to my diet. Plus if I am going to cut out red meat out of my diet I need to look for other food that are rich in Iron. And no people I will not be eating trippitas (animal intestines ) no matter how rich in iron they are so please don’t suggest it!
     As many of you know I will be going back to the doctor in February would go sooner but she is on vacation… great. But I will keep you guys posted. She has asked me to keep all exercise moderate and not to get my heart rate to high till we get some more answers. Been listening to her a little to much because it has been a week since I worked out. But I’m going to start again today with light walking. 
   So another week at 194. Lets see if we can get to 192 this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment