Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day six : Half @$$ attempt




I know I should have weighed in tomorrow to make it a whole week but I don't predict much change between today and tomorrow. So my weigh in showed 1lb loss and I honestly say I have only my self to blame for that. This week really has not been my best effort. Honestly it has not even been a real effort. I am not tracking my food every day, just when its convenient and that really has to stop. I ordered a food journal to carry with me so I can not make the excuse that I do not have a computer near by or that I lost my paper I was keeping track of today on.
Also this week I commit to really focus on my work outs, I think I kinda have been going through the motions but not really putting my heart in to it. I am going to be getting a heart rate monitor tomorrow and I hope this will help me stay honest with how hard I am really working out.
So maybe with all of your help I can stick to my guns this week and lets shoot for loosing 3lbs on week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment